Our Technology team is the backbone of our company: constantly creating, testing, learning and iterating to better meet the needs of our customers. If you thrive in a fast-paced, ideas-led environment, you're in the right place.
Priceline's Corporate Technology department is looking for a creative and dedicated leader who will fit with our fast-paced, exhilarating and collaborative culture. The chosen candidate must be a proven driver of Agile methodology, has the ability to motivate with passion and knowledge, and can manage projects from inception to conclusion. At priceline, success is created by our teams, so being a team-oriented, goal-focused leader is a must.
The candidate is capable of working independently on all high-level systems analysis and technical phases of the process flow. The position interacts with senior management, other technical personnel, clients and vendors.
This leadership role will be responsible for setting direction and management of priceline's productivity tools initiatives, which includes performing administrative activities, providing guidance, specifically on Atlassian Suite of products supporting The Agile/Scrum techniques used by priceline teams.
In addition, The director of productivity will be responsible to define and assist in resolving productivity requirement through Atlassian Add-ons, Slack, Gsuite Tools, Zoom, and other productivity tools that enhance the organization.
Leadership role includes
- Provide end-to-end life cycle management of projects from ideation through the implementation phase utilizing Agile
- Facilitate, manage and report status on all phases of the project lifecycle and lead the stakeholder team(s) through each step including Requirements, Design, Development, Testing of Projects
- Work with cross-channel business units to secure the necessary strategic alignment and delivery of best customer experience.
- Work with cross-functional IT application teams to assess impacts, ensure engagement and timely delivery of Project Initiatives.
- Facilitate and manage the engagement of all impacting stakeholder teams (such as Legal, Finance, Technology, organizations, and external vendors, etc.,) to deliver a quality product.
- Build, Manage and Control Project Delivery Plan and report critical milestone updates to leadership.
- Lead multiple teams through any roadblocks and ensure progress in working with leadership for resolutions.
Atlassian tool administration, you will oversee
- Configuration and administrative support of Atlassian products & plug-ins
- Administer JIRA instances on a day to day basis, setting up & supporting user access privileges, project roles, workflows, security & plug-ins
- Perform periodic maintenance and daily audits to identify and resolve performance blockers
- Develop metrics, dashboards, and advanced filters in JIRA/Confluence to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports
- Direct, Manage a JIRA/Confluence/Portfolio plugin framework for managing and reporting
- Gather requirements for business processes and determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA setup and workflows, as well as identify where functionality meets user requests.
- Create comprehensive JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes, etc.
- Build customized solutions to extend the functionality of Atlassian JIRA using third-party add-ons including Script Runner, JIRA Automation, Structure,
Education And Experience Required
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and five years experience with systems analysis/application development.
- Proficiency with personal computers Windows/Apple platform as well as pertinent project management, application
- Google Suite of Applications
- Someone who can AND looks forward to getting their hands dirty and getting into configurations, adding users, changing workflows, etc
- Able to assist (similar to a scrum master perspective) with relationship management amongst teams.
- Capable of working on multiple projects of a complex nature
- Excellent problem-solving skills to assist in issue resolution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with prior experience presenting to the target audience
- Agile, SAFe, Scrum, or Kanban certification(s) desirable
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong lateral thinking skills
- Experience coordinating between Applications and business units
- Experience recommending and implementing systems solution
- Demonstrated history of living the values important to priceline: Customer, Innovation, Team, Accountability and Trust. Unquestionable integrity and ethics.