Zerto Virtual Replication is the industry’s first hypervisor based replication solution. Our partners, customers and analysts are really excited about the product. We are looking for someone to capture that excitement in a creative way and showcase that out to the market in the form of creative, graphically enhanced content.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Product Marketing to lead a team that creates top-of-the-funnel content that will be used in externally facing campaigns across email, web, social and other outlets to increase awareness and support marketing lead goals. This is a "player-coach" type role.
Work closely with a cross-functional team of demand-generation professionals, digital strategists, and product experts as well as other members of the product marketing team to help drive the business forward through innovative inbound and outbound marketing programs.
- Build a successful team that works well cross-functionally and delivers creative content that meets lead goals
- Play a key role in the development of go-to-market plans and integrated campaigns, in conjunction with the Demand Generation team
- Work closely with Zerto’s Corporate Marketing team to develop a continuous stream of compelling content that generates buzz and accelerates the buying process
- Create datasheets and other top of the funnel content
- Ability to translate conceptual ideas into compelling creative concepts, create high impact written content which conveys complex subject matter clearly and accurately
- Simplify key product benefits into graphically appealing content
- Develop new types of content that quickly and effectively communicate the Zerto value proposition
- Managed complex projects, and prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines
- Passion for excellence and attention to detail, determination to continuously improve results and contribution, strong desire to win on behalf of the team
- 10 years or more experience in product or content marketing
- Experience in high tech marketing
- Experience building and leading successful teams
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Experience developing customer-facing messaging and content
- MBA preferred
- Self-starter, able to work in a high-paced environment
- Experience building impactful marketing collateral and informational content including; white papers; webinars; and web video for content marketing programs (please provide samples of your work)
- Experience building content for demand generation with ownership of the lead goal