Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Senior Manager, Product Marketing will:
- Lead the conception and development of go-to-market (GTM) processes and strategies to drive product growth and adoption of Jobber;
- Lead the overall strategy and execution plan for PMM-led corporate initiatives;
- Define success criteria and measure the impact of Product Marketing efforts in your product portfolio;
- Manage a team of high-performing Product Marketers;
- Play a pivotal role in developing a compelling narrative and value proposition for the Jobber;
- Define, monitor, and maintain Jobber’s competitive position and conduct deep dives on key competitors and adjacent solutions to accelerate our product development and innovation;
- Distill customer and market insights to identify and deliver new market opportunities, serving as the voice of the customer to our Product and Engineering teams;
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, Business Operations, and other cross-functional teams to champion and execute competitive intelligence, market research, and buyer persona initiatives;
To be successful, you should have:
- Ideally you have 6+ years of Marketing experience leading complex marketing strategy development and cross-functional execution in a B2B SaaS environment;
- 4+ years of Product Marketing experience, and are not afraid of positioning an industry-leading product to different users, markets, and segments;
- 2+ years of People Leader experience. You’re someone who wants to take your previous experience and help develop other Product Marketers. You’re comfortable in sharing your success stories, talking about your failures, and teaching others the key skills for the role.
- A strategic drive and mindset. You’re a strategic thinker and operate on a level that turns your ambitious goals into visuals of new market opportunities and have considerable experience influencing cross-functional stakeholders at the senior leadership level.
- Solid communication skills. You're passionate about sharing the story behind your work, and can effectively tell that story in ways that'll resonate with the Jobber team, new customers, current customers, partners, and influencers.
- A customer first approach. Whether it’s current customers in Jobber’s ecosystem or new market and channel opportunities, you have a passion to communicate with, learn about, and serve Jobber customers around the world. Delivering extraordinary customer experiences is in your DNA.
- Comfort in the grey areas. You’re adaptable and can deal with ambiguity and changing (& growing) priorities, with an eye for prioritization.
- The ability to collaborate and listen. You value relationship-builing and have no problem asking others “how can I help?” to help clear roadblocks, and genuinely want to understand the opinions of others in order to incorporate it into your strategies.
- Ambition and humility. You don’t accept the status quo simply because “it’s what we’ve always done.” You push for better, newer, and more innovative ways to do things—all while staying humble.