Senior Manager, Product Marketing
As the manager for this group ofProduct Marketers, you’llwork with a cross-functional team to help your team to define, position, message and meet product goals. Your team will deliver a regular drumbeat of content thatsupports teams around the world. Your team’s work will be seen across the Indeed blog, in sales presentations and collateral, on the website, in eBooks,infographics, case studies, webinars, videos, andevents. We’re a high energy, positive team with a passion for creating and storytelling. We are looking for a collaborative, empathetic, opinionated leader and communicator who effortlessly blends strategy with execution, thrives in fast-paced environments, and finds a learning opportunity in every situation. This rolereports to the Director of Global Product Marketing andworks closelywith leadership in Product Management, Sales, and other marketing teams.
- Work primarily with these specific teams to ensure product success: Product Management, Growth Marketers (SEO, SEM), New Product Commercialization managers, Events, PR, Demand Generation, Sales Enablement and Sales Strategy
- Leads and responsible for global product positioning for key solution categories, messaging frameworks, overall launch plans, and research to drive product recommendations back to Product leadership.
- Lead the team to help support demand generation programs and growth marketing programs with content designed to increase market and revenue share including resources and content pieces like ebooks, competitive selling tools, blog articles, landing page content, case study content, video content)
- Communicate with sales and sales support teams to understand what sales needs to be more successful selling products
- Collaborate with other product marketers, designers, data scientists and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our employer and job seeker audiences
- Work with international teams to understand country-specific marketing needs and build scalable programs to reach various audiences, faster
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years product marketing-specific experience with a proven track record in product marketing and developing highly effective product positioning, messaging, sales tools, presentations and marketing online content
- 3+ years experience managing teams
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Ability to think holistically and ideate and create tools, processes and best practices frameworks and workflows to speed creation and delivery of product marketing content
- Ability and track record of working in close partnership and developing strong relationships with product management and sales teams
- Experience building product marketing plans and acting as SME while partnering with other Marketing teams to execute programs
- Experience partnering with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support teams to become a customer expert and advocate
- A proven, successful track record of increasing customer advocates and NPS through well-executed plans and programs
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Bachelordegree or equivalent work experience.