This position can be remote if based in Pacific or Mountain time zones.
What You'll Do
Webex products serves over 80 billion users annually, and we are looking for an amazing product marketing expert to lead this highly visible product offering. The Senior Manager, Product Marketing is responsible for driving our Webex portfolio in the Cisco Collaboration business unit. You will work closely with the Sales GTM team, field marketing, partner, and the solutions marketing teams to build compelling content that entices customers to prefer and choose Cisco Collaboration products. You will oversee the messaging and marketing of the various SaaS, on-prem and hybrid offerings in this space.
You will develop a keen understanding of our products, customer segments, competitive offerings, and go-to-market strategy. Measuring our success will also play a key part of the plan.
- Develop the messaging across the device portfolio in alignment with the overall goals of the business
- Define and develop compelling messaging, effective value propositions, use cases, and overall content targeting customers, decision makers, and other audiences such as analysts, press, sellers and partners. Be the master storyteller that catapults Cisco above the competition.
- Collaborate with product management teams on key messaging and go-to-market strategy
- Participate in and drive product launches with the central marketing teams, field marketing, and sales
- Focus on telling customer stories and building compelling case studies
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of market dynamics, competitive landscape and go to market strategies in target markets and target audiences
- Drive seller enablement and marketing programs content related to new solutions in partnership with sales enablement teams
- Coordinate with the integrated marketing team efforts across the marketing teams in corporate and in the regions. Campaign responsibilities include but are not limited to identification of solution(s) to be promoted, market segmentation, and messaging for differentiation.
- Work with our internal events lead and our events team to showcase our solutions
- Lead internal communications across Cisco for the device portfolio
Who You Are
- You have 10-12 years of product marketing experience. You prior roles were in a fast paced environment, leading product solutions teams.
- You should have a real passion for leadership, marketing impact, measurement, and driving change.
- You have built competitive and overall messaging campaigns with measured success
- MBA preferred
- Technical background preferred
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!