You will partner with key internal teams including UX, Engineering, category leaders and Marketing to design, build and launch new app products and features that will meet both customer needs and business objectives. As a champion of your strategy and customers, you will evangelize your strategy and obtain buy-in from key stakeholders across the organization, including executive leadership.
You will have a proven track record of owning and delivering world-class mobileexperiences, ideally for a large retail company. You should be data driven and a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and can manage multiple projects simultaneously and, along with your team, drive them to completion.
- Setting the strategic vision and tactical priorities for the app based on rigorous analytics.
- Defining the multi-channel retail mobile app vision, strategy, and roadmap that will deliver customer value and BBY's business and financial goals.
- Identifying new opportunities, defining business case and driving organizational alignment.
- Prioritizing and planning the resources needed to deliver key projects on budget and on time.
- Managing and mentoring a team of Mobile App Product Managers
- Owning and delivering on key customer experience, engagement and business metrics including App revenue, conversion rate, visits and Net Promotor Score
- Managing the App P&L, including planning, forecasting and driving growth, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business
- Generating and implementing big ideas to drive business improvements, innovation, and scale.
- 7+ years in product management or equivalent role
- 4+ years experience in digital product management
- 5+ years of experience owning and driving end-to-end product requirements across multiple technology teams.
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Proven track record of owning and delivering innovative experiences to customers. Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, evaluate outcomes and challenge conventional wisdom.
- Experience with varied software delivery methodologies such as forms of Agile Development, and/or Lean Development.
- Strong and articulate communicator; able to influence both peers and executives. Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Masters of Business Administration
- Experience developing for mobile devices
- Passionate and knowledgeable about new and emerging multi-channel experience