Responsible for Product Engineering on Combat Systems products and leading a team of Product Engineers in supporting the line-of-business. Responsible for driving technology and completion of activity on time and budget. Design, develop, analyze, document and support testing of products, systems or subsystems. Evaluate and recommend design approaches to meet production requirements for new or improved products or processes. Working knowledge of statistical techniques in process development such as Design of Experiments and SPC. Will provide technical expertise and assistance to other engineers and support personnel that will directly report to them. In the supervisory role, the supervisor will spend approximately 75% of their time directly supporting projects and programs.
- Involved with the design, development, modification and analysis of semiconductor processing or semiconductor products/devices. Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with existing processes or products and make modifications and improvements as needed. Compile and evaluate process or product design and test data. Evaluate and recommend design approaches to meet production requirements for new or improved products or processes. Working knowledge of statistical techniques in process development such as Design of Experiments and SPC.
- Responsible for managing a team of engineers on complex activities and completion on time and budget
- Ability to manage a technical group independently
- Manage budget, cost and schedule input for design assignments
- Drive the program design to cost and design for manufacture requirements
- Communicate clearly (written and oral) with other company personnel and the customer as required
- Participate in preparation of proposals
- Manage and direct the work of others as assigned
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Attend appropriate engineering, customer or business meetings
- Manage/supervise a team of engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field with a minimum of 7+ years of experience.