$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
What will you contribute?
As a key member of the Architecture & Strategy team, this position is responsible for implementing enhancements to our digital and data infrastructure, supporting internal customer's operational needs. The successful candidate will use their skills to design, build, and integrate solutions or platforms spanning moderately complex technical and business capability domains with cost and strategic implications. Solutions may consist of proven or unproven technologies or multiple implementation technologies at once within domains that experience rapid change.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as Senior Manager, Site Reliability Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Planning, designing, and engineering of infrastructure and platforms, including hardware, operation systems, database management systems, network and security
• Working closely with Architects and may provide support to more senior staff to ensure the designs align with the technological and business directions of the enterprise
• IT deployments may involve Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
• System development and expertise in software, hardware, data structures, integration, communications technology, as well as other emerging services across multiple platforms.
• Additional demand to support internal customers for SRE/DevOps work effort.
· 7+ years' experience in software development and/or engineering roles
· Prior experience with Linux, troubleshooting and coding/scripting using high-level languages (i.e. Python, Java, Scala, Go).
· Prior experience with AWS or Google or Azure cloud infrastructure automation and DevOps workflows
· Demonstrates problem solving skills through engineering solutions and open source tools7+ years of experience in a Cloud System Architecture role
Valid Through: 2019-11-6