60% Track the overall success of product initiatives
- Drives the measurement of success for each product across customers including perceptual metrics, scorecard metrics, adoption and utilization
- Drives partnerships with the Product Manager to determine the measures of success and guide good usage of outcome driven metrics
- Sets direction on how to pull user, transaction, and other data from complex systems in order to format into reports for the Product Managers
- Synthesize results from experiments into data for the Product Managers to interpret success or failure
- Provides guidance on data mining and analysis to drive product strategy and development
40% Monitor the overall health of products to provide information to Product Teams
- Establishes KPIs, oversees visual creation (e.g. dashboard, report card, etc) to keep Product teams informed and aware of overall health of the product
- Establishes the standardization of success metrics across products
- Sets direction on plan to drive improvement of scorecard metrics, including defining metric levers, cross- functional working groups, and initiative tracker
- Develops and manage strong, collaborative relationships with product owners, client organization team members, and other stakeholders, as needed to drive results
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired; Degree (Bachelor’s or Masters) in quantitative disciples like Computer Science, Data Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, or Mathematics preferred
- 10 years overall professional experience, inclusive of a minimum of 5-7 years of data analytics or data science
- Strong understanding of databasetechnologies and ability to write code to gather data
- Ability to effectively create reports and synthesize data into digestible and actionable information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong track record of influencing across a range of audiences, both internal and external audiences, and across a range of cohort
Behaviors & Abilities Required:
- Ability to synthesize complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve business problems.
- Ability to drive inter-team collaboration in order to achieve business results.
- Ability to analyze a variety of information in order to drive strategic product development and client performance.
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of tools, techniques, and processes to gather and report data.
- Ability to collect, combine, and analyze complex qualitative and quantitative information from different sources and formats and distill into manageable, actionable and shareable outputs.
- Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others. Seeking feedback to understand different perspectives. Modifying point of view accordingly
- Knowledge of, and ability to use, strategies, techniques and tools for effective communication of technical ideas to various audiences