We are currently looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our engineering team located in Phoenix, Arizona. This role is for a Senior Manager - Process Engineer for Dry Particles that will have two primary areas of responsibility: deploying technical solutions and leading multiple projects.
As a Dry Particles Process Engineer you will be:
- Developing and implementing technical solutions to complex powder handling problems including: Powder sanitizing, Powder conveying & separation, Powder size reduction, Powder classifying/sieving, Particle/ingredient agglomeration, and Powder mixing.
- Effectively lead multiple engineering projects using validated Project Management methodologies.
We are looking for an experienced and driven individual who is:
- Energized about solving the toughest engineering problems related to powder handling.
- Intellectually curious about innovative technical solutions and how to apply them to improve production and efficiency.
- A team leader who will work with others to be directly involved in the testing and use of equipment to design a solution.
- Energized about sharing your ideas and participating in team conceptualization sessions to explore all options and collectively decide on a solution to meet the business needs.
Are you ready to join our Phoenix Team?
You are a good fit here if:
- You have a BS/MS degree in engineering. We prefer Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or validated experience in powder methodologies and deployment.
- 3 - 8 relevant work years experience in related field.
- Be experienced with regulated products.
- Have clean design/cGMPs experience.
- Have mastery level of powder and bulk engineering.
- Demonstrated technical troubleshooting skills.
- Have experience in successfully leading multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong collaboration skills
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies.
- Our Profit Sharing Trust Plan and 401K equivalent along with our medical benefits are both very competitive.
- We will provide you real work on Day 1 alongside experienced team members where you can be challenged and grow.