ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Pompe Global Marketing Senior Manager is responsible for and will:
- Design key HCP collateral, including core visual aid, and other brand promotional assets with major focus on digital strategy (including social media) and both personal and non-personal promotion tactics.
- Help develop patient support program materials.
- Collaborate with Market Analytics to generate insights leading to the development of brand positioning, customer segmentation, and multichannel marketing strategy. Also help identify and validate important business opportunities in major markets.
- Responsible for working closely with key cross-functional and in-country colleagues to implement HCP and patient strategic marketing guidance and developed tools.
- Guiding and responsibly managing agency partners developing brand platform and materials.
- Create our brand value through both traditional means and emerging technologies to ensure adherence to our brand strength and values and create a robust brand experience.
- Effectively implement and communicate the core brand messages, product positioning statements, and collateral materials.
- Champion and manage the Pompe disease unbranded and migalastat branded materials through the US Copy Review Board (CRB).
- Support congress strategy and calendar, attend conventions and ensure timely development of congress materials.
- Ensure compliance with all Amicus policies and procedures, as well as all local regulatory and legal requirements. Ensure that appropriate systems and processes are in place to meet these requirements.
- Drive a high performance culture by fostering innovation, customer focus, personal accountability and commitment for results.
- Have clear alignment with Amicus mission statement and culture including a passion for patients and the ability and desire to interact with multidisciplinary teams and foster a collaborative environment.
Reports to Director, Pompe Global Marketing
QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS
Professional Work Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of Product Marketing and related commercial function experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Rare Disease experience highly desirable, with requirement of understanding of specialty therapeutics addressing significant unmet medical needs.
- Experience of classic marketing discipline and digital marketing experience highly desirable