Senior Manager, Physician Financial Planning
5 - 7 years experience •
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHS) is an integrated health care delivery system with some of the region's finest health and human services agencies. CHS includes six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multiservice, community-based agency for persons with special needs. Under the sponsorship of the Diocese of Rockville Centre, CHS serves hundreds of thousands of Long Islanders each year, providing care that extends from the beginning of life to helping people live their final years in comfort, grace and dignity.
The Senior Manager of Finance supporting Physician Financial Planning is responsible for the coordination and oversight of the financial functions and fair market value analysis of all targeted physician practices, prepare compensation package for targeted physicians. Prepares and presents financial assessments to stakeholders. Executes strategic goals and sees them to completion.
- In charge of all physician practice financialvaluations, determining physician compensation, practice profitability monitoring, Productivity benchmarks, and Fair Market Value calculations.
- Work with Physicians and Practice Management to refine assumptions and develop financial projections
- Work with System CFOs and VPs of Finance to develop budgets and review practice valuations.
- Maintain MGMA and Benchmark databases for physician compensation, operating benchmarks, and Medicare RVUs
- In charge of targeted physician practices wrvu reports & fmv surveys
- Responsible for updating hospital management regarding the status of current practice evaluations
- In charge of the financial portion of the acquisition tracking reports
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Preferred
- Financial analysis, inter personal, communication, advanced Excel & good presentation skills required
- 5 plus years accounting, analytical, and healthcare experiencerequired.
- Proficient in Excel, Word & financial modeling
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.