CVS Health is a Fortune 7 company embarking on a journey of evolving its existing ExtraCare program into a world-class
personalization and loyalty program. This is a top initiative within the company and we have a team dedicated to recruiting the best talent in the world to help propel us into this goal. The company has already invested in
state-of-the-art technology and scaling our loyalty program, now we are-focused on optimizing our customer contact strategy. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our existing team and help us deliver on this initiative.
The Senior Manager, Personalization Program Strategy will be responsible for identifying, developing and executing customer and category growth opportunities through the use of relevant and personalized marketing strategies. This person will play an integral role in both expanding capabilities within existing programs and identifying new ways for CVS to connect with our customers. This person will be responsible for managing the P&L for individual personalization programs.
- Identify and develop innovative and out-of-the-box personalization strategies to test across customer cohorts and category strategies, this may include new communication approaches, cadence strategies, offer strategies, methods of offer delivery, new external partnerships, etc
- Lead the development and management of cross-channel contact strategy, ensure we are delivering relevant communications with every touch point that are supporting key objectives across customer & category strategies, including integration with broader Enterprise marketing strategies
- Partner with resources across the organization to build 1:1 personalization strategies against identified opportunities
- these strategies will include the use of all vehicles and all channels – e.g., direct mail, email, in-store offers, digital, etc
- Lead a team in developing hypothesis-driven customer and category growth strategies through the use of data, analytics, industry findings, and cross-functional partnership
- Size and scope personalization program and category opportunities, which should include a business case, a path to growth, an execution plan, and partnership buy-in
- Build learning agendas, analyze results, and integrate findings into the organization
for on-going execution and refinement
- Develop a rich understanding of the CVS Health customer’s needs and motivations
- as well as the role CVS Health can serve in meeting these needs
- Key partner in the integration of personalization programs and new technology / capabilities. Develop plans to test new functionality and identify opportunities to leverage capabilities to address key meet the unique needs of our customers
- Support the management of ongoing forecasting & reporting of the financial performance related to personalization programs. Understand the key drivers or performance and continually identify plans to mitigate any risk
- 5-7 years experience in customer growth and development, data-driven marketing, and/or strategy development in a retail, consumer packaged goods, or consulting environment.
- Outstanding strategic thinking and analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to vision the future state, test hypotheses, and synthesize facts and insights into concrete, actionable strategies and tactical plans
- Strong ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives that have significant financial impact. Flexible and can tolerate ambiguity and still operate effectively
- Proven ability to work across multiple simultaneous projects with high time demands, and deliver impactful and mistake-free work product
- Experience in utilizing personalized marketing vehicles to influence customer behavior –solid understanding of financial and operational functioning of targeted marketing vehicles
- A passion for understanding and meeting the needs of the customer
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives that have significant financial impact. Flexible and can tolerate ambiguity and still operate effectively
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization. Demonstrated high level of competency in working cross-functionally
- Demonstrated capability to deliver work and provide positive leadership in fast-paced, multi-project team-oriented environment
- Ability to manage a P&L a plus
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management or Marketing is preferred. MBA is strongly preferred.