Senior Manager, Performance Marketing
The Digital Consumer Marketing group is responsible for online subscription and revenue production across Conde Nast brands. The Senior Manager will oversee the strategy and execution of paid marketing campaigns to ensure subscription and revenue goals are met. Working closely with the Executive Director, the candidate will develop and deploy online marketing plans including regular offer, audience, creative and order form tests across search, social, affiliate, programmatic and other paid channels.
The Senior Manager will:
* Bridge the gap between marketing strategy and campaign execution
* Maintain continuous knowledge and status on all campaigns, identifying and quickly resolving any obstacles, reallocating spend as needed and capitalizing on opportunities in real time
* Manage two direct reports - a Marketing Manager and an Assistant Marketing Manager
* Collaborate with other members of the digital marketing team to develop and execute paid marketing campaigns to drive visits, engagement, consumption and conversions
* Partner with creative, analytics, technology and internal teams to coordinate assets and other campaign deliverables
* Develop, track and communicate key performance metrics to management, and exhibit the ability to pivot quickly to ensure KPIs are met
* Oversee and manage P&L, budgeting, LTVs, goal setting, pacing, etc.
* Research and identify emerging digital trends and new paid opportunities and marketing channels
The successful Senior Manager will have:
* 5 year of digital marketing experience at an advertising agency or an entertainment/media company
* Strong understanding of direct response, digital marketing, e-commerce and lead generation as well as online business models and KPIs
* Demonstrated experience in paid search, paid social, affiliate marketing and programmatic advertising - experience developing, executing, measuring, reporting and optimizing
* Willingness and ability to be hands-on in executing programs including getting deep into data analysis while balancing multiple priorities and projects
* Ability to turn empirical data into insightful, strategic decisions and actionable plans
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to interface with a variety of personnel at multiple levels.