At CVS Health, we’re reinventing our front store and pharmacy to be the front door to healthcare. For millions of Americans, that journey begins with one of our 9,700 retail stores, and we want to make sure our stores are ready to help each of our customers take the right first or next step in his or her healthcare journey. To help us achieve this goal we are looking for innovative marketing leaders who think big and push boundaries to drive results. We’re looking for a dynamic marketer with a background in partnership and 3rd party marketing to develop game-changing ideas to grow and innovatively solve challenges within this important area of our business. Sounds like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for supporting business growth goals via brand and product partnerships. The Partnerships team is seeking an entrepreneurial leader to identify and grow new partnerships and maintain or enhance existing ones including traditional, digital and emerging. Partnering closely with senior leaders across the enterprise as you identify, cultivate, and develop strategic marketing partnerships for CVS. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial leader to identify and grow new partnerships and maintain or enhance existing ones.
Manage day to day of brand and product partnerships that align with CVS’s brand, product and business goals.
Create, maintain and communicate program plans and timelines that include realistic milestone across various phases of partnerships.
Execute existing partnership programs and identify opportunities for growth.
Work cross-functionally with legal, marketing, and operations teams.
Responsible for delivering defined Revenue, ROI, key learnings, reporting and evaluation of partnership
impact to drive market share growth, brand awareness and incremental sales.
Utilize understanding of current trends, patterns, and events in health and wellness industry as well as retail category to identify and/or optimize partnerships.
Identify and approach key strategic partners and set short-term and long- term channel strategies.
Track partner development status; communicate cross-functionally to ensure visibility throughout the
program lifecycle during the execution & launch phase.
Drive partnerships using ongoing iteration/optimization to expand reach, drive user acquisition or other predetermined partnership goals.
Improve transparency and coordination across internal groups via proactive & timely communication.
· 5 or greater years of marketing experience with a strong foundation of business, retailer, and consumer understanding.
· 3 or greater years cross-functional leadership experience.
· 3 or greater years of partnership or 3 rd party marketing experience.
· Entrepreneurial or VC Marketing Experience a plus.
· Proven ability to collaborate, impact and influence senior leaders and peers within a large matrixed organization.
· Naturally curious individual who proactively seeks out solutions to current problems or those not yet identified.
· Self-motivated, high capacity individual who can function and win in a demanding, performance-driven environment.
· Excellent communication skills that can be effectively articulated in both written and oral forms across a diverse audience base.
· Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings into existing plans and act decisively and independently.
· Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field required.