This role will lead the planning and implementation of strategic initiatives spanning the organization that directly impact Signify Health's provider partners across the country. This person will lead and support project management efforts for healthcare provider episode-based payment program implementations, including federal and commercial episode-based programs. Scope of support includes implementation planning, project management, reporting, and communications.
This role will report to our Senior Vice President, Partner and Product Implementation.
What will you do?
- Develop tools and resources to support provider implementation process, including kick-off decks, project plans, project tracking tools, and related items.
- Develop new workflows and processes (as needed) to support the provider implementation process. Potential workflows and processes are to be determined based on the needs and requirements of new implementations.
- Lead and support product implementation efforts for Signify's products, including technology, analytics, and operations. Scope of support includes developing product implementation / rollout plans, developing training and communication tools to support rollouts, and project managing specific rollout efforts.
- Collaborate across Signify Health with other departments to ensure provider and product-related implementation-related requirements are successfully delivered to support active implementations
We are looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant healthcare industry experience; healthcare consulting or operations management background is preferred
- Interested in working in the healthcare reform / value-based payment space
- Experience successfully designing, implementing, and managing large projects, including change management initiatives within healthcare provider organizations
- Superior project management skills and an orientation to plan and organize work and teams.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, matrixed environment and manage multiple projects / deliverables
Our benefits include but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan with match
- Medical, Vision & Dental
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Parental Leave
- Gym Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement