The iHerb Marketing Team is looking for a Senior Manager, Paid Social, Display & Video to lead its customer acquisition strategy across paid social, display, and video marketing. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, analytical, and have deep experience driving growth in an enterprise ecommerce setting.
- Lead iHerb's global paid social and display performance marketing strategies, from conception to execution, optimization, and post campaign analysis.
- Plan and manage large scale campaigns on social and display platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, DBM, YouTube, and Snapchat, etc.) working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize campaigns.
- Optimize display and social campaigns to meet and/or exceed iHerb's goals through channel-specific levers, including but not limited to: copy changes, bid adjustments & automation, product feed optimization, and placement testing.
- Collaborate with creative resources to develop creative assets necessary to achieve goals.
- Collaborate with Earned and influencer Media teams to run paid social strategies alongside organic social strategies and content.
- Demonstrate through leadership the role of paid social in iHerb's overall global media mix.
- Ensure overall cost per acquisition (CPA) is within targets and continuously driving customer acquisition at scale.
- Serve as main point of contact for outside vendor and agency relationships.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative paid social & display campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of the paid social and display landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, and ad units across a variety of platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.)
- Deep understanding of customer analytics and attribution: CPA, ROAS, LTV, churn, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in paid social, display, and video marketing
- Experience leading and developing a team of direct reports and working cross-functionally
- Experience driving campaigns from concept through to execution and post-campaign analysis
- Experience in an ecommerce (B2C) environment
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Display Network, programmatic display advertising, and video advertising on YouTube.
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads dashboard, Google AdWords and other major social buying platforms.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, or other related field or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.