Job Description Details
The Sr Manager Organizational Development will be responsible for the enterprise approach, strategy and delivery of:
- Performance & Development Review Process
- Talent Review & Succession Planning
- Promotion Process
- Competency Models
- Career Frameworks
- Team Dynamics Diagnostic
- Org Assessment Methodology
- Learning & OD Assessments
- Team Member Experience Survey (Lifecycle and Our Voice)
- Recognition Strategy (One Award)
This role develops the enterprise strategies and delivery plan for all core talent management processes, team member experience surveys and recognition programs in support of the organization and its leaders. The role will align best practices externally with the needs of the enterprise to determine best strategy and approach as it relates to performance management, succession planning, organization design, career frameworks, survey assessment, recognition strategies, and more. He/she partners with other Centers of Expertise including Learning and Development, Advanced Learning, and People and Organization teams to understand the needs and trends across the organization and to ensure the successful alignment of our talent management strategies and processes.
The role reports to the Director, Learning and Organizational Development and is responsible for leading and coaching the team members including Senior OD Partners and OD Partner(s).
Leads complex change and transformational programs for the area of talent management. Accountable for the adoption of talent management programs across Qurate Retail Group.
- Bachelor's degree is required, advanced training/degree in a related field desired, Master's degree preferred
- 10+ years of total business experience, ideally in areas of Organization Development/Effectiveness, Talent Management, Data Analytics, Consulting, Leadership development, Organization Effectiveness or other related experience is required
- Working knowledge of talent management techniques and best practices to drive business performance
- Thought and Influence leadership and trusted advisor on culture, engagement, and talent management issues
- Survey management and data analytics expertise
- Leading and managing a global recognition strategy
- Ability to leverage people data to create effective team member engagement and talent management strategies.
- Global collaboration/matrix manager
- Coaching and consulting skills
- Ability to consult, facilitate and interact across function/market areas and with all organizational levels
- Creates and leverages internal and external networks
- Self-motivated with action and results delivery orientation
- Written/verbal communications, able to communicate with all levels of business
- Interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Able to inspire others, including own team