We offer a great work environment, awesome team members, competitive benefits, progressive career opportunities, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.
Credit Acceptance offers team members:
- Extensive growth opportunities as demonstrated by our track record of promoting internally
- An atmosphere that is collaborative, challenging, and filled with forward thinking team members
- Ongoing business training and career development opportunities
- Strong work-life balance with generous PTO beginning on day 1
- Competitive market-based salary with quarterly profit sharing and annual merit bonuses
- Excellent benefits package that includes 401(K) match, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical/dental/vision along with additional benefits that make us a great place to work
We are hiring a Credit Reporting Sr. Manager or Director within our Compliance Department
- Relocation assistance offered
- Level of role to be determine upon specific industry and leadership experience
Responsibilities in your area will include:
- Lead team members who are responsible for receiving, investigating and responding to credit reporting and identity theft complaints received by the Company
- Set Clear Expectations and continually reinforce those expectations to ensure all team members clear on their role
- Create the Right Environment within the department by building trust and credibility at all levels and supporting organizational change
- Train your Team to improve performance. This includes identifying when and how to use training and delivering it in an effective manner to the supervisors
- Manage Performance by providing performance feedback, tracking your team member’s progress against their expectations, and providing ongoing coaching to improve performance
- Directly affect your team to drive top performance. You will do this by:
- Ensuring your team consists of the Right People and the Right Number of People
- Setting and enforcing Clear Expectations for your team
- Creating and maintaining the Right Work Environment
- Monitoring and evaluating team performance
- Continuously coaching the team on effective investigation and assessment techniques
- Effectively communicating so that all team members are abreast of current state of the department and organization
- Executing administrative tasks as needed within the role
- Ability to learn and oversee the Company’s duties and responsibilities as a furnisher, in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), and working with Company counsel to oversee Company compliance with the Act
- Setting your team up for operational success by:
- Getting close to the work and the people through observing your team members doing the work
- Enforcing the proper application of department processes and policies
- Identifying barriers and develop business strategies to improve and support company and departmental objectives
- Regular and predictable attendance as outlined in the department attendance policy
- At least 5 years of in-depth business knowledge of Metro 2® credit reporting, FCRA and e-OSCAR®
- Knowledge of Fair Credit Reporting Act regulations and of the CDIA Metro 2 data furnisher guidelines
- Proven ability to quickly learn and become a subject matter expert in new systems/processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Previous leadership experience in this line of work
Company Core Values:
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to demonstrate the characteristics of PRIDE in their work:
- Positive: Maintain a positive attitude by focusing on solutions and promoting a collaborative and enjoyable environment.
- Respectful: Value teamwork, share successes, appreciates others and communicates in a way that promotes trust.
- Insightful: Make timely well-considered decisions, create innovative solutions and continuously learn.
- Direct: Communicate clearly and objectively; don’t be afraid of difficult conversations. Raise concerns through the proper channels.
- Earnest: Be honest, sincere and consistent. Work hard and pursue our goals together relentlessly.