Our Senior Managers and Associate Principals are leaders within the firm and viewed by clients as the go-to people and problem solvers. They are expected to:
- Contribute to firm growth by identifying and pursuing follow-on and new business opportunities targeting revenue from $500,000 to $1.5M+ per year.
- Manage multiple engagements and teams and assume ultimate responsibility for high-quality client deliverables.
- Lead meetings and presentations for senior client leadership.
- Manage the preparation of complex proposals.
- Oversee the design and implementation of recommended solutions.
- Establish firmwide thought leadership and methodologies in their specific competency areas.
Senior Managers and Associate Principals may progress to the Principal level, where they can become shareholders of our solid and growing privately held firm.
- Strong knowledge of and passion for the healthcare industry
- 10+ years of healthcare valuation consulting experience. Consideration will be given to years of senior level industry valuation experience combined with consulting experience.
- Demonstrated record of solving complex problems, directing and managing individuals, and completing challenging projects
- Track record of managing multiple engagements, including work plans, deliverables, budgets and schedules, and accounts receivable
- Demonstrated record of achievement in selling and managing engagements
- Viewed as a thought leader through marketing activities such as networking with potential clients, participating in professional societies, and publishing and presenting thought leadership (white papers, speeches, and articles)
- Demonstrated focus on staff development, coaching, and retention, with a refined ability to provide constructive and timely feedback
- Master’s degree in business administration and/or a health-related field preferred
- ASA, CVA or CPA/ABV valuation credentials
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time