$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Seeking a Senior Manager, Operations for a multi-billion dollar manufacturer in Fort Smith, AR.
Senior Operations Manager:
The Sr. Operations Manager oversees the daily production operations of the plant. Monitors operations for efficiency and safety, ensuring that all applicable regulatory requirements are met/followed.
• Directs, through subordinate department managers and superintendents, all production and service activities.
• Assists in the development and execution of general programs, procedures and methodologies to facilitate effective plant operations. Perform the necessary follow-up to assure performance goals and objectives are achieved and/or exceeded.
• Studies the organization's manufacturing processes and identifies opportunities for process improvement or efficiency optimization applying lean manufacturing principles.
• Assists the Sr. Director Operations in establishing an effective organizational structure to assure operational efficiency and proper coordination between production and service departments.
• Coordinates daily production and service department activities to effectively meet customer requirements and other demands placed on plant operations.
• Enforces established operating policies and procedures.
• Keeps leadership informed of the status and progress of special projects and general plant operating conditions.
• Assume immediate and short term responsibilities of Sr. Director Operations during his/her absence.
• Provides direct supervision over operations staff.
Valid Through: 2019-10-29