Mount Laurel, NJ
Industry: Financial Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 242 days ago
The Senior Manager Online Strategy (Fintech) will beresponsible for conducting moderately complex research, analysis, andmarketing studies used to provide information to management to assist in their long- and short-term online strategy plans, which will result in innovative products and/or services. The job isresponsible for conductingquantitative and qualitativeinternal and external business studies. The Senior Manager Online Strategy (Fintech) will beresponsible for leading AMCB insights and engagement with Fintech. The job isresponsiblefor establishing the connections with Fintechs, assessing their capabilities and advising Sr. Leadership on potential impacts and opportunities.
• Engages Fintech partners, assesses their capabilities and creates a strategic vision for TD to optimize its future offerings to customers.
• Manages new fintech capabilities engagement.
• Assesses growth opportunities for the Company via Fintech, including evaluating potential mergers and acquisitions deals and strategic partnerships.
• Develops analysis, reporting, and recommendations to assist in the evaluation of partner performance.
• Identifies and manages potential internal departmental process changes related to Fintech initiatives that may ultimately benefit the Company.
• Analyzes the financial impact of potential Fintech initiatives and develops recommendations for executive management. Ensures that all strategic initiatives are in the best interest of the Company and are in adherence to Company policies and procedures.
• Applies broad knowledge of technology in order to effectively bring the appropriate internal and external resources together to form an effective and efficient project team.
• Participates in online marketing and advertising projects in cooperation with personnel of related operating divisions. Projects include identifying problem areas and reviewing and analyzing processes, which may include information systems, controls, and review of software solutions and/or vendors.
• Develops timely, innovative, and objective analysis which leads to fact-based solutions for online strategic issues. Identifies, formulates and drives the problem definition and hypothesis formulation process as it relates to the specific website initiative.
• Develops methods to analyze competitor strategies,market trends, pricing, product offerings and customerexperiences.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• 7-10 years of related experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of project management fundamentals, methodologies and best practices.
• Proven experience collecting, analyzing and summarizing data into meaningful reports.
• Experience developing written presentations using qualitative and quantitative data, and delivering to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Proven experience working in a project-based environment, including scoping projects and defining deliverables.
• Proficient PC skills (Microsoft office).