Careers At Borden Dairy
Share with friends or subscribe for the latest updates!
Founded in 1857, Borden is a dairy processor operating 13 facilities in the Midwest, Southern and Southeastern regions of the United States. Borden is headquartered in Dallas, Texas and employs approximately 3,000 people. The Company provides milk products to customers in the grocery, mass market, club, food service, hospitality, school and convenience store channels.
Back To Openings
Senior Manager of Talent
Department: Human Resources Location: Dallas, TX
START YOUR APPLICATION
SENIOR MANAGER of TALENT
The Senior Manager of Talent is responsible for developing and driving strategies that support the attraction, selection, and development of enterprise talent to include the overall candidate experience. This individual will manage the employment brand, career marketing initiatives, campaigns, and referral programs. This position will also support the broader Talent Management & Career Development initiatives. This role works closely with senior leadership and the HR team to refine and foster a performance and development culture that provides a competitive advantage and positions the organization with the right talent, leadership, and bench strength to support its strategic direction.
- Leads the recruiting strategy aligned with the strategic talent plan.
- Provides consultative support and collaborates with managers, HR Business Partners to define metrics and create staffing plans that proactively identify hiring needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Develops and oversees recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and fill specific job openings.
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of recruiting strategies and sources. Identifies key areas of opportunity and executes plans to improve results.
- Partner with Marketing and Communications to develop and oversee the implementation of the employer brand strategy.
- Manages an RPO and other team members focused on innovative ideas and solutions resulting in the attraction and selection of top talent to meet the resource needs across the organization.
- Serve as an internal key point of contact with Hiring Managers to ensure RPO processes are optimized and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement a plan to leverage social media to execute the recruiting strategy.
- Develops and utilizes staffing metrics and data for continuous improvement & planning purposes.
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Partner with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates, as necessary.
- Manage career fair opportunities and participation.
- Develops and oversees a college recruiting program focused on attracting top talent in support of key resource needs across the business.
- Manage workforce development initiatives required to attract and develop a pipeline of talent, this includes the development of specifically targeted programs for diversity and inclusion recruitment (i.e. military, etc.).
- Partners with leadership to develop career path guidelines for specific jobs throughout the organization.
- Implements channels for internal recruitment and internal pipeline development.
- Drives a culture of continuous improvement, acting as a champion for talent management and development.
- Monitors trends and best practices in employment branding, recruitment, and career development.
- Negotiates/manages contracts related to recruitment and contract staffing with external vendors.
- Directs a robust Talent Assessment process to identify key talent, including high-potentials, functional talent pools, and talent challenges, and assess the bench strength of the organization.
- Maintains and analyzes Talent Assessment data to provide the business with insights to succession planning, talent gaps, and movement of talent that will drive talent decisions and forecasting.
- Manages the processes and systems to ensure the integrity of data required to maintain compliance with government reporting requirements.
- Monitors equal opportunity and affirmative action regulations to ensure compliance in accordance with government requirements.
- Maintains complete and steadfast confidentiality in all matters regarding recruitment, compensation, and other appropriate human resource issues.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or HR discipline (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven ability to align human resource objectives with the overall business strategy.
- Strong results orientation, analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal mediums at all levels.
- Minimum of seven years' recruiting experience with an escalating level of roles and responsibilities, preferably management experience
- Proven track record of developing and leading talent management programs across an organization.
- Experience managing the relationship and performance of a recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) firm.
- Advanced knowledge of the use and system design of any applicant tracking system.
- Proven ability to effectively understand the business and act as a trusted advisor and "thought partner" on strategic talent and development issues.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products along with good experience interacting on various internet sourcing sites
- Great relationship builder, collaborator, and adaptable to quickly changing situations
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities at times, remain focused under pressure and work extended hours as required