We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Social Media to lead our social media strategy and bring our brand to life in owned social platforms. You will lead a team to develop and execute campaign content, spur customer engagement, and work with other marketing groups to tell an integrated story to our fans and followers.
- Strategize and build a steady stream of social content across channels that integrates with brand marketing storylines and often leverages culturally relevant moments.
- Master our brand voice and interact daily with fans and followers to create conversation with new and existing customers.
- Work closely with marketing business units to integrate storytelling. Lead a large team with varying responsibilities across social platforms, analytics, contests, and customer care. Develop strategies that build upon SDC’s leadership position on social media.
- Collaborate with our creative team and writers to develop visually engaging content. Lead the framework, measurement and reporting systems for social activity, metrics and trends.
- Constantly assess current platforms to maximize potential with an eye on up-and-coming platforms.
- Have an “always on” mentality to jump on key trends.
- Develop social contests to encourage brand ambassadors and positive stories.
- 5-8 years of social media and content experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree Deep understanding of social media native insights.
- Knowledge of Simply Measured, Sprout Social, and Smartsheet a plus. Command of social media ad platforms.
- Ability to look at data, see trends, and make recommendations. Proficient writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar and tone. Experience leading teams and working cross-functionally. A creative mind with the ability to communicate ideas clearly.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with total accountability. A sense of humor, positive attitude, no ego, and strong initiative.