We're SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they'll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you'll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we're all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we're spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We're looking for a Senior Manager of SEM to lead our search media strategy in our Marketing team. Reporting into the Vice President of Media, you will lead a lean team of search experts managing annual 8 figure investment levels that are quickly scaling.
- Function as company lead for partner relationships including Google, Bing, Yelp, Yext, etc.
- Act as point of accountability for all search strategies
- Work closely with analytics, E-Commerce, paid digital, and media strategy teams to ensure clean measurement and alignment to holistic company strategy
- Leverage MMM/MTA data to inform incrementality of search efforts
- Develop extensive testing roadmap to position search program as industry leader and take advantage of emerging ad formats
- Have an "always on" mentality to jump on key trends
- Act as subject matter expert on search operations, improving process efficiency and ROI
- 5-8 years of search experience on agency or client side
- 3-5 years of search team management experience
- Experience with establishing and adhering to wayfinding best practices
- Experience with managing 8-9 figure annual budgets
- Knowledge building a search program from scratch – KW/Copy development, measurement, reporting, tagging, audience strategies, shopping strategies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of modern search platforms including Adwords, BingAds, Amazon, Yelp, Yext, Google My Business, Google Merchant Center
- Ability to look at data, see trends, and make recommendations/act quickly.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with total accountability. A sense of humor, positive attitude, no ego, and strong initiative.
Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Experience with MMM/MTA platforms
- Experience with organic search strategies for enterprise level businesses
- Economics/Finance/Communications/Engineering background
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- PTO Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.