Bisk helps people around the world by providing universities and businesses with everything online learners need to succeed and grow.
We seek out the most energetic, adaptable, and capable problem solvers who are passionate about improving the way the world attains knowledge.
The Senior Manager of Search Marketing will be responsible for managing the paid search marketing team and associated campaigns across platforms such as Google, Facebook, and Bing. This team leader will manage a multi-million dollar budget, and be responsible for driving traffic, inquiry volume, conversion and revenue targets.
This role will drive strategy, channel mix, performance analysis, campaign management, and tactical execution across the paid search landscape in support of revenue growth and performance optimization.
What You'll Do
- Manage the search marketing team (currently consisting of four team members)
- Manage and develop paid search campaigns including: keyword research, bid management, ad copywriting, and testing.
- Manage budget allocations across campaigns and platforms
- Optimize campaigns through analysis, pilots, testing
- Provide recommendations for landing page optimization and attribution
- Develop reports and dashboards to measure performance
- Establish KPIs, dashboards and reports for historical and forward analysis
- Develop financial and performance models for pilots and campaigns
- Pull ad-hocreports for on-the-fly analysis
- Assist with the budgeting process
- Liaison with other teams within marketing for collaboration on creative, copywriting, and client needs identification
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technology
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in search marketing
- Mastery of AdWords and Google Analytics
- Superior analytical capabilities and a track record of improving campaign performance
- Experience in writing copy for campaigns and storyboarding ad creative
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation (Salesforce and Marketo)
- Strong skills for data manipulation and modeling within Microsoft Excel
- Experience in higher education marketing is a “plus”
- Recent budget authority for programs exceeding $500,000 in monthly spend
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off (2-6 weeks, based upon tenure)
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Concierge services including on-site food trucks, car washes, fitness programs, and dry-cleaning delivery
- Company social, wellness and educational events