ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security andautomation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security moreaccessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT iscommitted to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed andquality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT isheadquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughoutNorth America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or followus on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
ADT is seeking a goal oriented and highly motivated Senior Manager of SearchMarketing to join the marketing organization. Own one of the largest acquisition marketing channels of the businesswith complete end to end oversight of the program! This is a hands-on leadership role, involvingtactical execution on a daily basis mixed with strategical planning to continuegrowing the program. We are looking for someone who is motivated and passionateabout digital marketing with a customer-first mindset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the search marketing strategy of ADT and work closely with our leadership team to ensure consistent growth
- Build campaigns from the ground up, including set-up, keyword research, competitive analysis, and ad copy generation and experimentation
- Test new bidding strategies, automation and beta features. By working closely with our dedicated Google/Bing teams
- Work closely with our marketing analytics, IT and product teams to ensure data in flowing properly and reports are accurate
- Work closely with our product and design teams to implement landing page tests backed.
- Develop highly-detailed testing approach to ensure we are constantly improving results with a test-and-learn approach
- Combine efforts across digital team to prove out cross-channel value and incrementality
- Manage large marketing budget to ensure we are maximizing our investment based on trends, seasonality or competitive landscape
- Onboard and test new technologies for bidding, personalization and testing
- Utilize Google Analytics, Adobe Suite and Tableau dashboards for intensive data analysis to produce channel summaries for our CMO and ELT
- Stay in touch with latest search/digital trends and periodically travel to attend related conferences/events
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, statistics, economics, mathematics related field preferred
- 7+ years of hands-on experience managing search campaigns across all engines with multimillion-dollar Ad budgets
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and/or bidding automation tools such as GMP, Marin, Kenshoo
- Proficient in Google Analytics or Adobe analytics platform – obsessive by nature about metrics combine with passionate approach to channel management
- Experience managing paid search associates, teams or agencies is preferred
- Must be highly detail oriented with the ability to make decisions quickly
- Willingness to always question the status-quo and take on additional responsibility
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Extensive experience with A/B and multivariate testing backed by statistical significance