What you'll accomplish:
The goal for our Senior Manager of Sales Enablement is to own any initiative that will help Talkdesk sell more, be more productive and reduce ramp time for new sales team members. Below are some areas we would like you to focus on, but we also expect you to help drive an agenda that will achieve these goals.
- Develop a comprehensive onboarding plan (bootcamp) and continuous training program for Sales team members (Sales Engineers, Inside Sales AEs, Field AEs, SDRs, and Sales Managers)
- Partner with Sales Leadership and the Director of Value Engineering and Sales Enablement to create the enablement plan with clear deliverables
- Work with our Sales Operations team to develop further and maintain KPIs, dashboards, and reporting to improve onboarding and continuous training of Sales team members
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the sales process and to assist Sales Management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Act as a liaison/partner between Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR and otherinternal stakeholders
- Work with Finance, HR and Sales Management to provide assistance with sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity
- Develop and document the processes, standards, and rules of engagement that direct how Talkdesk’s sales staff conducts specific tasks and engages with prospects
- In conjunction with Sales Leadership and Sales Operations, establish and manage a sales policy that establishes how Talkdesk deals with key issues that affect members of the Sales team (i.e., role definition, organization structure, territory definition, account definition, parent/subsidiary account ownership, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 - 7 years of relevant experience
- Proven leadership and management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid experience with B2B SaaSsales and business fundamentals.