At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Senior Manager of Performance Marketing (Card Partnerships)
Capital One is seeking a talented Senior Manager of Performance Marketing to join the Card Partnerships Marketing team in McLean, VA or Richmond, VA.
The Senior Manager of Performance Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing customer acquisition and retention strategies for the Card Partnership business. The successful candidate will evangelize customer-centric, digital-first best practices in developing, managing and continually optimizing retail card marketing programs.
The ideal candidate will be able to get into the details while providing strategic marketing expertise to retail partners. She/he will have a strong background in data-driven marketing and will develop and execute comprehensive lifecycle programs to drive acquisition, retention, and growth by partner and by customer segment.
· Lead omnichannel customer acquisition marketing and retention strategies for retail card partnerships
· Track, analyze, and inform internal and partner teams of all key customer KPIs and qualitative feedback and present regular action-driven plans to impact those drivers.
· Manage all aspects of direct-to-consumer marketing including customer research, creative development, marketing segmentations, execution and budget management.
· Refine and leverage consumer data and insights to make well informed, ROI driven decisions
· Conceptualize innovative marketing programs focused specifically on customer acquisition, through a balance of keen analytics, subject matter expertise and creativity.
· Develop and execute customer acquisition strategy across multiple paid, owned, earned and shared channels by the partner and by Capital One
· Identify and execute new customer acquisition tactics and platforms
· Leverage data to develop thorough understanding of the omni-channelretail customer
· Provide strategic recommendations for, and execute against, how to further engage the customer into higher spend and retention
· Leverage data, customer research, and analytics to uncover customer growth opportunities
· Develop customer profiling and segmentation framework to inform creation of lifecycle programs that drive cohort-level conversion and spend-by-customer metrics.
· Help advance marketing technology suite to drive better customer engagement
- At least 6 years experience in direct to consumer marketing
- At least 4 years in digital marketing
- At least 2 years experienceworking with external clients or partners
- At least 1 yearworking with modern marketing platforms (Adobe, Salesforce, etc)
- At least 1 year of experience leading teams of 3+ associates
- Retail industry experience
- Financial services experience