What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree (IT focused and/or Accounting, Finance or Engineering preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years of IT Controls, IT Compliance or risk management experience
- Understanding of IT Attestation, including IT Controls in support of SOX control opinions
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to dive into details but also summarize for executive reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects concurrently, including managing a large team(s).
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal form across a wide array of internal and external stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Understanding of Emerging Technology Risk and Agile/ DevOps environments
- Ability to analyze complex IT systems to identify potential financial, operational, systems and compliance risks.
- Ability to thrive in environments of uncertainty
Bonus Points if
- Big 4 accounting firm and/or internet/ technology industry experience
- Demonstrated project management experience (PM certification a plus)
- Experience managing, monitoring and remediating IT control deficiencies
- Process management experience, including process redesign and optimization
- Experience with information technology general controls and automated business process controls and concepts using both homegrown and COTS ERP systems.
- Experience with Oracle R12 or another large scale ERP
Valid Through: 2019-10-29