We are looking for a Senior Manager of GTM FP&A to lead our FP&A business partnership with our CRO and their leadership team. It is a critical and highly visible role within FP&A where you will be responsible for helping shape the strategy and execution of our GTM teams. You will be the key bridge between the GTM business and the broader finance team by helping intermediate multiple perspectives to align the business and empower healthy growth and scale. You will be a good fit if you have experience influencing a GTM organization within SaaS and are a skilled communicator with a history of building relationships and trust with senior leadership. The position will report to the Senior Director of Finance.
As a Senior Manager of GTM FP&A, you will:
- Be the strategic financial partner to the Chief Revenue Officer to help shape the strategy and execution of our sales and customer success organizations.
- Collaborate with leaders in our GTM organizations and provide counsel on strategic financial matters that focus on balancing growth imperatives with expense controls to efficiently scale the company.
- Drive annual operating plans (incl. sales & customer success capacity and incentive compensation planning), quarterly and monthly financial forecasts, and ongoing analysis of performance and investment to highlight trends, opportunities, and causes of unexpected variances.
- Prepare management reporting for leadership to analyze results and present forecasts, author clear narratives that describe business strategy and performance, and assess business risk and operating health and align cross functional teams to effective solutions.
- Own the system (Captivate IQ), administration, and reporting for incentive compensation in collaboration with the revenue operations and accounting teams.
- Recruit, develop, and manage a team of analysts.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, business, economics, or other relevant field.
- 8+ years of finance or related experience and at least 5+ years of direct GTM finance experience within SaaS.
- Track record of helping shape a GTM organization and proven ability to partner with senior leadership.
- Strong financial acumen (e.g., a good understanding of financial statements, accounting, FP&A processes, ASC 606 & 340, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; capable of communicating complex information in an easy to understand format and adept at calibrating the message based on your audience.
- Advanced Office and Google application skills (Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs, PowerPoint/Slides) and proficiency with using different systems to retrieve and analyze data.
To stand out:
- Enterprise SaaS experience.
- Public company GTM FP&A experience.