The Senior Manager of Government Reporting and Pricing will support the current and future success of our brands by ensuring compliance within our commercial contracting and government pricing initiatives while working with cross-functional business unit stakeholders.
The Senior Manager of Government Reporting and Pricing is responsible for oversight of all aspects of the calculation, administration and compliance with all statutes, regulations and applicable guidance regarding Federal and State Government Price Reporting Programs and contract operations.
• Manage administration and perform the calculation of all Government Price Reporting (e.g. Best Price (BP), Average Sales Price (ASP), Average Manufacturer Price (AMP), Non-Federal Average Manufacturers Price (NFAMP), and the Public Health Service (PHS 340B) price) while ensuring accurate, complete, and timely submissions.
• Ensure accurate and on time payment of all rebates and fees associated with rebate contracts for Managed Care, Medicare Part D Coverage Gap, TriCare, IFF, and Medicaid.
• Model pricing scenarios and present findings to stakeholders based on pricing strategy, current pricing, contractual obligations, and current and/or upcoming government programs and legislation;
• Oversee the implementation and administration of commercial contracts by managing all chargeback transactions, member lists, and pricing changes.
• Ensure compliance with contractual terms, conditions and obligations throughout all customer channels.
• Oversee contract pricing and notifications
• Support the development and maintenance of policies and standard operating procedures to ensure compliant operations.
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in healthcare industry
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in a government pricing, contract administration or operations, data analysis and interpretation. .
• A working knowledge of the legal and regulatory process as it relates to Government Pricing, Contracts & Compliance.
• Experience in the development and use of pricing and calculation models.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access