Traditional financial planning and analysis with broader business decision-making and strategic support, directly assisting Enphase leadership. Finance is embedded in daily operations, supporting both near-term execution and long-term planning. Team members are expected to analyze data in cross-functional groups, as well as provide and implement recommendations.
We are recruiting for a Senior Manager of FP&A supporting contract negotiation, deal analysis, M&A analysis and business unit support. The role is based in Fremont and will report directly to Senior Director of FP&A. This role requires decision support and P&L management as well as analyzing key performance indicators related to revenue, gross margin, BU P&L as well as M&A and deal analysis.
- Support sales, marketing, legal and business team on deal, contract and new program analysis
- Partner with general manager of all business units on full P&L responsibilities and drive their resource planning, profitability and cost reduction initiatives
- Work with corporate FP&A team on key financial planning processes like Multi-year planning and rolling six quarter forecast for all business units
- Identify issues for business partners and make recommendations and options to improve margin and operating income
- Lead business financial analysis on key strategic partnership, M&A activities and new digital initiatives
- Lead FP&A finance due diligence analysis for M&A activities and integration efforts with target company
- Deliver weekly/monthly/quarterly analysis and reporting of financial results, including variances to business’ plan, to ensure key issues, risks, and business drivers
- Great understanding in sales finance, business unit finance support and overall P&L management
- Software industry experience or financing industry a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work with all levels and collaborate with partners across an international diverse organization
- Strong business sense with the ability to utilize financial data to influence company decision making
- Experienced in developing and presenting business plans, models, and financial forecasts to senior management
- Detail oriented, to the point communicator, with data-oriented skills, organized and accurate
- Successful in driving process improvements and system implementations with a continuous improvement mentality
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic company environment. Strong work ethics
- Proficient in building complex financial model
- Flexible to work in different time zones due to company locations
- MBA preferred or BA in Business, Economics with 10+ years relevant experience
- Evidence of exceptional ability, especially within an ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated success driving tangible impact / influencing within a broader organization
- Excellent analytical skills (e.g. Microsoft Office applications, financial modeling and business intelligent tools)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly with senior business leaders
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- High level of initiative and work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexible to change.
- Comfortable working in cross functional teams.
- Strong Excel & modeling skills required.
- Experience with Financial systems a plus