The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience working in a quota-carrying, client facing role, preferably at an enterprise SaaS or marketing technology company. You are a revered leader who is excited to directly impact the digital marketing strategy of some of the top brands in the world, and have a lot of fun while doing it. If you love the fast-paced environment of a fast growing digital marketing company, and working closely with clients, then this is a fantastic opportunity to join an accomplished and growing Client Partnerships team.
- Generate new enterprise business by identifying opportunities to drive new revenue growth through upsells, renewals, and expansion
- Communicate how BounceX's platform and products solve conversion issues, highlight both our value add and why we are the best in class
- Represent BounceX in high level negotiations with key decision makers of high revenue businesses
- Maintain the business relationship with the client and partner with our customer success team in delivering performance and driving revenue
- Craft impactful verbal and written communications including strategic recommendations, proposals and sales deliverables with existing clients, while carrying a quota
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business development, customer success (account management with an upsell quota) or consulting -- ideally have evolved out of an SDR role or have proven success in quota-carrying client success role
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Track record of successfully impacting and progressing business growth
- Comfortable strategizing and consulting with C-level executives at Fortune 1000 companies
- Empathetic and persuasive; a strong mix of emotional intelligence and business savvy
- Ability to tackle projects with little direct input or oversight; work with uncertainty and manage through many priorities and opportunities at once
- Expertise in marketing technology is preferred; consultative sales is a plus.