This is a Group Manger (SVP) of End User Services Utility Infrastructure.
Responsible for Managing the Messaging Backbone, Archiving, and Supervision infrastructure Level 3 support teams
• Manage a Global team responsible for Level 3 operations of the Regulatory Supervision and Archiving Compliance Platform
• Manage a Global team responsible for Level 3 operations of the BackBone infrastructure team responsible for messaging directory, provisioning, Core email routing, Secure Email, and email hygiene.
• Collaborate with Engineering and Product management teams to deliver innovative, cost effective, and regulatory compliant product.
• Act as point of escalation for all service interruptions; oversee all crisis and incident management processes.
• Effectively apply Citi support methodologies and enforces project standards
• Manage and maintain all disaster recovery plans and oversee appropriate testing.
• Oversee infrastructure and application capacity planning
• Oversee team participate in Critical Site Tests & COB test for supported applications
• Lead and deliver local staff forums, present global, regional and location news and updates so that team feel engaged in the progress of the organization
• Perform in a senior technology advisory role for the team
• Prepare and present team and project reviews on a regular basis to senior management
• Facilitate team and client meetings. Represent team in the local management meetings as well as be the face for the team during the client and upper management visits
• Contribute to define and Implement best practices and process for the department. Ensure transparency and consistency across teams in the region and globally
• Ensure team adheres to best practices and process including driving compliance to regulatory policy, system resilience, and capacity planning
• Develop strong relationship with the infrastructure & other functional support teams to drive efficiency
• Set measurable / challenging goals for self and team ensuring continuous improvement and self-development of staff
• Ensure development plans are in place for staff
• Supervise direct reports and their activities effectively, including effective record keeping and documentation of key people issues.
• Ensure direct reports and management teams and have clearly defined responsibilities, both collectively and individually in line with the five pillars of supervision excellence
• Comply with HR performance processes by setting objectives for all direct reports and conducting mid/full year performance reviews.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Our missionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
• 7-10 years managing technology teams in messaging and collaboration technologies
• Understanding of SEC, FINRA, FSA and FINMA governing body Regulations like SEC 17a.4 and GDPR
• Understanding of the e-Discovery, Litigation and Regulatory Exam process
• Significant experience with Market Data, Regulatory retention, electronic data Supervision, and e-Discovery platforms using technology like ZL Tech, HP Autonomy, CA Message Manager, CA Orchestria, Bloomberg Messaging, etc
• Significant experience with Microsoft Exchange, SMTP Routing, SendMail, ProofPoint Protect, or similar products.
• Require Bachelor degree
• Prefer Master’s degree
• Travel less than 10%
This position is local to Irving TX.