Senior Manager of Distribution / Operations
· 7-10 years of experience in Lean Enterprise Operations and/or Material Movement.
· 3+ years of supervisory experience in Distribution Center Operations.
· Have experience in an industrial or automotive manufacturing environment.
· Proven Leadership capabilities using Lean and/or Six Sigma methodology
· Experience in implementation and maintenance of PFEP systems in a manufacturing environment.
· Strong report writing and analytical skills (Microsoft Office).
· Customer service focused.
· Strong ability to simplify processes and focus on top priorities.
· Experience problem solving & working through challenging roadblocks
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks on a daily basis.
· ERP Inventory Management Systems background.
· Experience optimizing conveyance routes and efficient use of warehouse space (reslotting).
· Ability to interact and engage employees in various functions and levels.
· Demonstrated ability to develop and implement best practices, standard operating procedures,
· work instructions, line-side presentation process, material flow diagrams, and related materials.
· Preferable education and degree in Supply Chain, IndustrialEngineering or Business.
· Automotive exposure in implementing Lean, 6 Sigma, and PFEP operations.
· AS400/BPCS Experience
· Background in developing Plan for Every Part (PFEP) systems and processes.