At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to workin the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
Abbott is looking for a digital leader and evangelist to work within Abbott’s global Digital Solutions Delivery team.
As Senior Manager of Digital Solutions you will lead the delivery of digital solutions across business lines and global geographies. Responsibilities also include defining and driving social, mobile, web and marketing automation solutions to drive customer engagement.
The Senior Manager will lead a team of project managers, scrum masters, architects, engineers and functional analysts in delivering next generation digital solutions at Abbott.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building a customer obsessed culture that focuses on customer success as its primary goal
- Establishes and implement a contemporary digital organizational capable of meeting a continuously changing industry and market environment to drive Abbott’s digital transformation
- Partner with Business and IT leaders to drive digital business needs, use cases and requirements
- Provides leadership and hands-on technical direction to deliver world class customer experiences
- Manages performance, coaches team members, and resources team appropriately to deliver on objectives while driving a culture of excellence
- Lead tool and technology selection. Drive standardization and reuse of industry leading technology across the organization
- Provide Agile best practices across the organization; this will include coaching and mentoring Scrum Masters, product owners, and developers
- Investigate and develop new best practices and methodologies
- Develop strategic framework and plans to evolve and optimize digital channels, applications, customer experience and digital marketing capabilities to drive customer engagement, loyalty and revenue
- Technical leadership skills in driving architecture, helping with technical trade-offs, and driving best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience in delivering IT solutions in an enterprise digital landscape
- Minimum 6 years of digital marketing, web design, mobile or interactive media. Digital product delivery experience preferred
- Experience or familiarity with technologies and best practices in areas not limited to: Customer experience, CRM, marketing/sales automation, web content management, mobile solutions, social engagement, data driven marketing (DMP), paid display, event bus, audience selection and tag management
- Excellent track record in delivering complex and cross functional programs
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead Agile Scrum teams
- A strong background in technical design / architecture
- The candidate must Enterprise CMS knowledge with either Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), SDL Tridion and/ or Sitecore
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and contemporary design patterns/practices
- The candidate must have knowledge in preferably Java and /or strong background in Scala/C#/Node.js/C++
- Experience in 2 or more of the following web technologies (Angular.js, Node.js, React, HTML5, CSS, ASP.net, REST or other)
- Applied knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and best practices
- Prior experience developing or working with Cloud-based technologies such as Amazon Web Services is highly desired