Synthesio is an established international high growth company offering technology solutions that drive social media listening, analytics and engagement. Recognized by Forrester and Gartner as an industry leader, Synthesio creates and delivers the tools that allow Fortune 500 brands and agencies to understand and effectively engage with consumers. By delivering social media data of the highest quality within 190+ countries & 50 languages, our customers receive crucial intelligence & insights into their market's opinions, wants and needs. Decisions that make a difference in today’s rapidly changing landscape can be made with true consumer insight in a timely, cost-effective manner. www.synthesio.com.
Social Intelligence. Actionable Insights. Business Results.
We are looking for a high-performing Sr. Manager of Demand Generation to help fuel our growth. This person will be critical to the future success of Synthesio and a key member of an amazing marketing team. This role is responsible for generating demand and nurturing leads for our Sales team, and will work with our content and digital marketers to drive campaigns across different stages of the customer journey. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. In fact, we run our company on three core values every day: Global, simple, and fun.
- Improve key business metrics including Sales Accepted Leads (SALs), Marketing-influenced opportunities and Marketing-influenced wins
- Help drive coordinated and integrated go-to-market planning and activities
- Lead the planning, execution and measurement of demand generation campaigns across multiple channels and stages of the funnel
- Handoff global campaigns to Field Marketing Manager of EMEA & APAC for regional execution
- Continuously monitor campaign performance, adjust, and take appropriate follow-up steps to ensure expected results
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to Sales and Marketing alignment
- Optimize marketing spend across paid channels including paid search, retargeting, paid social, content syndication, 3rd party webinars and 3rd party events
- Conduct full-funnel analysis of demand generation efforts to ensure marketing activities are driving positive Return On Investment (ROI)
- Develop and optimize nurture programs to keep leads engaged, provide value, and get leads in front of Sales at the right time
- Regularly refine lead scoring and grading, and train Sales on how to interpret and action based on these levers
- BA/BS in marketing or a relevant field
- 5+ years of marketing experience with demonstrated success with digital demand generation and inbound/content marketing for B2B SaaS
- 3+ years of experience in marketing to enterprises who have longer sales cycles and multiple influencers
- Advanced experience with Marketing Automation Platforms like Marketo, Pardot or HubSpot; Marketo experience and Marketo Certified Expert a plus
- Strong understanding of marketing operations including email marketing, lead scoring, campaign management, nurturing and data quality (cleansing & appending)
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and Salesforce campaigns
- Experience with reporting on marketing performance; Salesforce reports a plus
- Familiar with SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall
- Intermediate experience with a Content Management System; WordPress a plus
- Experience with sales email technology; Yesware a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from Sales
- Ability to manage third parties (agencies and/or conference vendors)
- Passion for data-driven marketing and ROI, with proven ability to track every dollar against ROI
- Bring creative thinking to marketing campaign planning
- Easily able to shift gears between thinking and doing
- Excellent writing skills, specifically copywriting for B2B buyers
- Enjoys and thrives in a startup culture
- Occasional travel to other Synthesio offices and/or conferences
Salary and Benefits
Synthesio offers a competitive salary and benefit package.