EBG powers a robust portfolio of technology solutions and operates a network of membership-based websites reaching a captive audience, providing leading brands with incremental distribution opportunities. EBG owns and operates the largest travel and entertainment benefits program in the country—serving over 40,000 corporate clients and reaching more than 50 million employees through its Corporate Perks Programs. We are proud to be the largest sales partner for many of the major theme parks, attractions, entertainment producers, and other travel organizations in the country.
EBG is headquartered in Aventura FL (Miami area), with offices in New York, Las Vegas, Orlando, Connecticut, and Los Angeles.
Senior Manager of Data and Quality Assurance will lead a team of managers to ensure overall integrity of EBG content provided to both external and internal guests. He/She will provide continual feedback and information data to management for improvement of call handling skills across multiple platforms. Will work with the Sr. Leadership from each department within Operations to develop and provide adhoc reporting as needed. Maintains thorough and complete performance service level reports, provides QC reports weekly and monthly, conduct weekly meetings with Call Center, Fulfillment, Operations and Customer Care personnel. Provides updates to the operations team, maintains and verifies the consistency of quality standards. Conduct monthly audit processes to remain compliant with Key Performance Indicators outlined by EBG.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates weekly call calibration sessions for Call Center Representatives and Customer Care Agents reviewing strengths and weaknesses during customer interactions providing feedback on ways to improve techniques and skills. Assist Managers in providing real time coaching.
- Responsible for maintaining call center data statistics and reports on areas of improvement as it relates key performance indicators, staffing and staying within compliance.
- Assist with creating, defining and implementing areas of opportunity for continual refresher training throughout the call center environments.
- Maintains Consumer Affairs, Better Business Bureau and Social Media relations.
- Communicates effectively with Director of Guest Service Operations, Sr. Managers of Call Center and Customer Care to ensure a seamless guest experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Communication skills are critical. Candidate must be able to effectively and appropriately read, write, and speak English. Additional language abilities are preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks while working independently, without direct supervision.
- Position involves the ability to work at a desk while using a telephone/headset and computer to talk and correspond with employees, Management and corporate contacts.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Must be able to maintain a very high level of confidentiality and professionalism in working with both new and existing staff.
- May require limited travel.
- Computer fluency is required, including knowledge of call center software, Microsoft Office and the Internet is essential. Extensive knowledge of Excel a must.
- Must possess a strong desire to provide superior customer experience
- Senior level leadership experience preferred
- Knowledge of call center compliance procedures
- Knowledge of Encore Call Recording
- Knowledge of Shoretel Phone System