Plantronics is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
We are a global team with zeal for fulfilling our vision through innovation and rigorous execution. Our company is made up of smart, highly-capable, inquisitive people who bring their best selves to work each day and treat others as we wish to be treated. Plantronics people embrace discovery and invention, take risks, and incorporate the things we learn into the things we do. In creating Unified Communications and customer service solutions, software analytics, and Bluetooth headsets, Plantronics delivers high-quality communications solutions that our customers count on today, while relentlessly innovating on behalf of their future.
Mission: We discover and invent the tools and technologies that provide a focused and distraction-free environment for you to perform at your best.
As the leader of Global Customer Success at Plantronics, the Sr. Manager of Customer Success will work cross functionally to develop strategies and practices to ensure customers maximize their ROI in Plantronics products. This position will lead a team of globally dispersed Customer Success Managers (CSMs) responsible for onboarding Plantronics software customers, driving product adoption and ultimately helping customers fully realize the business value of their Plantronics solutions and expand their Plantronics footprint.
- Work with a cross functional team to document, optimize and operationalize the customer lifecycle through playbooks and best practices.
- Work closely with marketing and sales leadership to develop programs to maximize the customer experience, achieve product adoption metrics, customer satisfaction, and retention.
- Advocate on behalf of the customer in the evolution of Plantronics products.
- Hire, retain and manage a globally dispersed team of CSMs. Manage the onboarding process for new team members and ensure the on-going development of CSM team members.
- Work with CSMs and Plantronics customers to ensure referenceability.
- Measure effectiveness of CSMs by defining operational metrics and managing through quarterly KPMs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong management skills – strategic and critical thinker
- Minimum 5 years managing customer facing teams such as customer success, professional services, support or sales.
- Experience driving results with service level metrics.
- Proven track record of implementing scalable, enterprise programs and processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to convert technical concepts into customer value stories and create and deliver C-level presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to partner across the organization to execute on strategic projects.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change. Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Able to travel 30% of the time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or on the basis of disability.
To all recruitment agencies: Plantronics does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Plantronics employees or any other company location. Plantronics is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes