- Lead and manage the Continuous Improvement Team to ensure PI is able to meet key deadlines and business objectives as the operation scales into new jurisdictions
- Analyze current business processes in the operation and drive change by introducing process improvement measures where needed
- Manage the development of an internal quality assurance program for the operation
- Develop short, medium- and long-term strategies for areas of the operation including Launch Readiness, Continuous Improvement, Player Experience, Risk and PaymentsDelegate analyst resources to perform operational gap analysis on new state regulations as PI prepares to launch in new jurisdictions
- Manage and execute on business continuity procedures and gather feedback from relevant department stakeholders
- Lead all project management efforts across departments in the Cherry Hill operations center
- Manage Ad –hoc projects and monthly health checks on existing Standard Operating Procedure and Internal Control effectiveness
- Partner with business stakeholders to identify additional reporting needs for the operation and manage third party partners in the development these reporting deliverables
- Build quality assurance program for the Cherry Hill Operations center and assume overall accountability in oversight of the program
- Audit all KPIs across the Cherry Hill Operation and hold Risk & Payments and Player Experience Departments accountable
- Responsible for all operational and procedural quality assurance protocols for all verticals in PI
- Oversee Team Member development and learning to ensure engagement and retention of Team Members
- Make recommendations for staffing, including interviewing and hiring new Team Members
- Promote accountability of all team members by coaching, delivering constructive feedback, and conducting performance evaluations (including disciplining, coaching, and counseling).
- Identify issues, and develop solutions and solve, with the Compliance Team, when gaps are uncovered in operational processes and procedures
- Monitor progress on all newly introduced policy and procedural changes, and pivot as necessary where gaps exist.
- Work with other business leaders to implement and improve procedures to ensure organizational efficiencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or similar field required.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- At least three years of experience in a project management
- Knowledge of GAAS or other auditing related function or methodology
- Demonstrable experience in a highly regulated and compliance focused role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.