ABOUT onX - Headquartered in Montana with offices in both Missoula and Bozeman, onX is rooted in a passion for the peaks and rivers surrounding us. We bring our devotion to the outdoors to work daily with a singular, powerful goal; to inspire others to find their own adventures off the pavement. Through the melding of technology and passion for the outdoors we enable people to craft rewarding, dynamic outdoor experiences.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR - onX is seeking a Senior Manager of Channel Development to lead, manage and develop the onX channel, brand partnership, and logistic teams. This individual will increase the company’s exposure in the market, accelerate membership acquisition, and aid in the execution of strategic business development goals by focusing on maximizing opportunities across private, nonprofit, and government sectors. This individual must have strong communication skills, management experience, and a history of developing channel and business development teams. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic growth company, focusing on making an impact on the business and managing a team focused on maximizing brand reach and awareness. This Senior Manager will report to the VP of Business Development.
LOCATION: Missoula or Bozeman, MT required; generous relocation assistance is available for qualified hires.
Essential Job Duties:
- Lead, manage and develop the onX channel, brand partnership, and logistic teams
- Devise short and long-term priorities and strategies within the existing framework, make difficult but well-informed decisions that improve chances of success, limit risk and improve the onX customer experience through partnership programs
- Develop individual relationships and structured partnerships with large channel partners
- Coordinate development of sales and marketing materials required for channel partners to be successful
- Collaborate across the onX organization to gather information, set priorities, develop vertical-specific partnership plans, and execute strategies
- Construct thorough business cases and financial models for various partnership structures and opportunities
- Manage and forecast, with the assistance of team leaders, all stages of the channel, retail, brand, and government partnership pipelines to exceed all membership goals
- Develop the human, technical system, and financial resources strategically to accomplish goals
- Foster creativity and innovation to execute on goals and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year College or University required; or in place of a degree, an additional three (3) or more years of relevant experience
- Seven (7) or more years leading and managing business development, channel, and/or inside sales teams in SaaS or mobile applications markets
- Solid coaching and leadership skills
- Experience managing team utilizing CRM, ESP, web, and supporting systems
- Experience building channel and partnership programs within the B2C or B2B subscription/SaaS monetization models
- A track record of productive work across sectors or verticals
- Experience in developing program-specific go-to-market strategies
- Has a well established and extensive professional network in key target industries and businesses relevant to onX strategies
- A passion for the outdoors!
PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS - The following physical requirements represent those that are required to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sitting - [90%]
- Standing - [0%]
- Walking - [10%]
- Bending - [Occasionally]
- Kneeling - [Some]
- Lifting - [Up to 25 pounds]
- Reaching - [Regularly]
- Telephone Use - [Yes]
- Computer Use/Manual Dexterity - Yes
- Ability to travel - [Between 25% to 50%]
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU
- Competitive salary and opportunities for growth
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, and wellness benefits
- Four weeks paid family leave
- 401k matching at 100% the first 3% you save and 50% from 3-5%
- Company-wide outdoor adventures twice per year
- Amazing outdoor industry discounts
- Summer hours for salaried employees
onX COMPANY VALUES - Our principles guide the decisions making of our company. They define the culture at onX, what we have learned through experience and are the code by which we operate. They are fundamental, enduring and actionable–a benchmark by which we measure the team behavior and performance.
- We put the customer first.
- We are passionate.
- We win as a team.
- We take ownership.
- We work with urgency.
- We are curious and seek the truth.
- We innovate & take risks.
Position open until filled
onX is an Equal Opportunity Employer