This is a great opportunity to join Dycom.
Dycom Industries, Inc. is a leading provider of specialty contracting services to the telecommunications and infrastructure industry. These services, which are provided throughout the United States and in Canada, include engineering, construction, maintenance and installation services to telecommunications providers, underground facility locating services to various utilities and telecommunications providers. Dycom's corporate environment is constantly changing, growing to meet the needs of our subsidiary companies and their customers.
This role will report to our Sr. Director of HR Systems and Operations and will interface extensively with the organization's employees and business sponsors providing continuous benefit administration. This is a hands on role with no task being too small.
As Sr. Manager of Benefits you will administer employee benefits, generate and present reports and presentations to executives and senior management, prepare and conduct annual enrollment, conduct ADP / Benefitfocus data maintenance, complete benefit billing, conduct benefit data audit / reconciliation, and provide customer service support to both corporate and subsidiary employees.
- Manage the administration of the company's medical, dental, vision insurance, life and AD&D insurance, disability and leave programs, as well as 401(k). Serve as subject matter expert in all areas
- Consults with insurance brokers to survey and obtain coverage trends, options and costs; responds to insurance proposals from brokers, agents and consultants and makes recommendations for coverage and provider changes
- Participate in the Annual Benefits Renewal and Open Enrollment planning and execution including the preparation of management reports, development of the communication strategy and management of the enrollment process including preparation and distribution of insurance and other benefit descriptive and enrollment materials to ensure accurate and timely submission of data to all carriers
- Advise executive management on overall plan program operations including premium rate determinations and significant administrative issues
- Interact with all levels of insurance carriers, brokers and consultants to resolve issues, assist with the implementation of new programs, and handle contractual concerns.
- Administer and maintain all employee data transactions, benefit elections, data integrity Manage and distribute all required annual notifications and Benefits/HRIS reporting requirements.
- Verify the calculation of the monthly premium statements for all group insurance policies and maintain statistical data relative to premiums claims and costs. Review all monthly invoices to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Ensure compliance with the defined contribution retirement program including auditing of payrollreports and maintaining positive working relationship with plan vendor and assist with preparation of government reports such as Form 5500 and PBGC, Schedule SSA
- Conduct the Benefits segment of New Employee Orientation
- Lead and manage Benefits Representative, conducts monthly performance appraisal
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- 7+ year's prior Benefits Management experience
- Must have full understanding of Regulatory and Compliance surrounding 401(K) Retirement
- A robust understanding of HRIS systems, Excel and reporting required.
- Past experience with Ultimate Software's UltiPro, ADP's Payforce, and Benefitfocus' Benefit Administration module are preferred.
- Robust understanding of HRIS systems, Excel and reporting
- Must be highly organized and able to manage time well in order to meet deadlines
- Strong hands on experience with MS Office and Google Apps
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Pleaseapply on Dycom's website.
Our Company is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.