This position uses data to create a meaningful link between actions and marketplace results and build a comprehensive story to make insightful Pack – Price architecture recommendations and drive action as appropriate. This requires holistic business understanding, analytical mindset, cross functional collaboration and strong problem-solving skills. Key responsibilities will include data design, interpretation for performance management routines and pack-price recommendations in addition to some ad hoc analyses and acceleration tracking
This position owns the stewardship of performance vs. business plan from a Category/Brand/Package lens and provides insights and analysis required to ensure a clear view of risk and opportunities vs. plan.
The incumbent will also partner with cross functional colleagues to develop acceleration initiatives to capture additional growth as needed.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Delivery of revenue performance stewardship to support management routines with focus on category performance & opportunities. Accountable for interpretation of marketplace data & creation of additional analysis necessary to support senior leadership with risk & opportunity assessments.
- Development of Scorecard and stewardship routine to ensure focus on critical plan drivers. Requires deep understanding of the levers and assumptions underpinning the revenue plan and a broad business understanding to determine which are critical. Also requires a deep knowledge on internal and syndicated data sources and reporting tools, and a high degree of technical skill. Work in partnership with Revenue Growth Management Director to determine best solution to produce designed reports
- Creating client value and influencing others to drive action through the interpretation and communication of data and insights. Through a high degree of technical aptitude with our tools/systems, a robust knowledge and curiosity about our business & its drivers develop not only the fact set but also the “story” to enable the insights and implications to be easily understood.
- Role model a “growth mindset” to Revenue Growth Management - This role will also play a key role in driving change in our Revenue Growth Management culture – leading by example to drive an ongoing, pro-active, forward looking approach, and demonstrating strong ownership, accountability and team work to ensure we deliver the plan.
- Cross-Category Initiative Leadership- Annual Revenue Growth Management planning process and tool refinement to ensure consistency and effectiveness. Performance management tools and routine evolution.
Functional & Technical Skills:
- Communicate (written or verbal) business performance against Key Business Indicators in order to inform clients on business performance or consider alternate solutions to meet business unit commitments.
- Assess current strategy to determine its effectiveness relative to desired business objectives.
- Ability to analyze multiple data sources to create insights and understand implications for delivering the business plan
- Create and communicate a business point of view to influence the decision making of clients, peers and other key internal/external customers.
- Assess costs and benefits of the project against the objectives of the customer/bottler/distributor and The Coca-Cola Company
- Analytics experience – ability to draw insights and actions from data
- Experience with key data systems (e.g., UFP, RED, MAS), syndicated marketplace information & data (e.g., Nielsen, Dunnhumby); internal financial & sales reporting; internal performance management & execution metrics
- Strategic thinking w. forward-looking vision
- Strong change management capabilities – demonstrates innovation & creativity to create business solutions; ability to influence/gain alignment across divergent perspectives.
Education and Professional Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience required