About the Role
In this role, you will help drive forward some of the most critical elements of the customer experience in our nascent DashMart business. You will help determine what product assortment to carry, how it's merchandised and priced to customers, and how to source it and make it available to customers affordably and efficiently. You will report into the Merchandising and Supply Chain lead on our DashMart team in our New Verticals organization.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build. You'll have your fingerprints all over DoorDash's next big business. You'll do whatever it takes to launch, get 1% better every day, and scale something new. This means everything from high-level strategy to nitty-gritty operational details.
- Strategize. From first principles, you'll develop the optimal strategy for best serving our customers.
- Analyze. You'll assess the operational and financial impacts of your decisions, and iterate based on data.
- Lead and collaborate. You'll work with a cross-functional team, including operations, marketing, finance, product, engineering, and design to build this new line of business for DoorDash.
We're excited about you because…
- You're analytical and you solve problems from fundamentals. You're excited to be innovative ways, and you resist "this is how it's always been done" thinking.
- You're equally comfortable operating at 10,000 feet and 1 foot. You don't hesitate to get in the weeds and operate at the lowest level of detail, but you're just as comfortable thinking long-term and inspiring a team.
- You're unafraid of ambiguity. Rapid change and learning is exciting to you, and you thrive in ambiguous, startup environments.
- You're relentless . You do what it takes to win, no matter what.
- You have 8+ years of experience. You've succeeded in high performance cultures (whether in tech, operations, strategy, consulting, banking, or a related experience), and you've led teams to achieve audacious goals.