Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 58,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
With U.S. Headquarters in Morristown, New Jersey, and Canadian Headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Schindler Elevator Corporation is the North American operating entity of the Switzerland-based Schindler Group. Schindler is one of the leading global manufacturers of elevators, escalators and moving walks. Schindler employs over 5,000 people in more than 230 locations in North America. The company specializes in latest-technologyengineering as well as mechanical and micro-technology products designed and rigorously tested for comfort, efficiency and reliability. Schindler products can be found in many well-known buildings throughout Canada, including Scotia Plaza, Bay & Adelaide, World on Yonge, Edmonton Arena, Calgary Airport, and Vancouver Canada Line.
Mobility is the goal
- This position will be assigned a number of existing Schindler National Account customers to manage and develop.
- This position will have a total of approximately 3000 units of existing customers.
- This position will be responsible for the targeted prospecting of competitor's customers, as well as the E&I Educational Co Operative account.
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide capability presentations on Schindler's value proposition in the market place in order to secure business.
- Further, the successful candidate will be expected to utilize the Center for Service Excellence in Holland, Ohio as a meeting place to review these capabilities with consultants and potential clients.
- The management of the existing accounts will include overall account management.
- This will include: assisting clients with the development of business plans, responsibility for stewardship reporting, acting as a liaison with the field in service delivery by providing guidance and leadership, driving profitability while ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and providing excellent customer relationship management.
Mobility needs you
At least 5years of related experience with 2 - 3 direct sales and account management.
Bachelordegree is required. Advanced degree highly desirable.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong presence and confidence level
- Able to successfully interface with the Field Organization