Job ID: BEC013805
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
Do you love leading a team and strategically ensuring their success? Do you enjoy working cross-functionally to achieve impactful innovation for customers?As a Senior Manager for Performance Partnership, you will be a key NACO leader responsible for leading the resources and talent that execute on Performance Partnership agreements, assist in strategic planning of the overall program and drive standard work. You will lead Enterprise Solutions back-end innovation creation, as well as, be a key consultant to the Principals and Global Director with regards to front-end innovation creation over the next two years (2019-2020). We are looking forward to the positive impact you will have within the organization.
- Lead execution of signed Performance Partnership agreements. Resource appropriate talent and ensure key deadlines are met. Lead pipeline of new opportunities (Regional Consultants only).
- Coach and mentor team members to ensure customer expectations are met. Assign mentorship within the team and lead the creation of meaningful development plans with a focus of skill development and on high employee engagement. Host weekly North America team huddles along with weekly employee 1:1s.
- Work directly with NACO Marketing and/or third party vendor to keep all Performance Partnership presentations modern and current (both content and presentation quality). Assist Global Director with marketing strategy based on Voice of the Customer (VOC) and win/loss analysis.
- Develop an updated “customer engagement report out” process and drive adoption of standard work following the new process. Refresh customer engagement survey and ensure it is standardly adopted.
- Participate in Global Leadership calls and quarterly meetings with other global partners.
- Assist in development of global scorecard and monthly team activity report. Complete monthly global bowler and report on NACO results. Drive metrics to track the Performance Partnership program’s impact on NACO base business retention and competitive win rates.
- Participate in weekly meetings with Principals to review employee performance and customer breakthroughs.
- Partners with the sales organization to both prioritize and de-prioritize which accounts in the sales pipeline that should be supported via the Program (Regional Consultants only).
- Attend NACO Growth War Room sessions (as scheduling allows) to network with Area Sales Directors and L1-L3 team. Reports on NACO team activity and customer achievements in conjunction withPrincipals.
- Travel alongside all DBS Leaders to provide mentorship and feedback in the field. Adjusts development plans as necessary.
- Manage NACO budget and provide regular updates to finance and management team on new initiatives and desired projects, with anticipated impacts to the budget.
- Contribute to development of Beckman’s new internal DBS assessment tool and front end offering.
- Occasionally this role may be a contributor to executive VIP presentations with executive clients, alongside the PP Principal and Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) Sales Manager.
- Leads continuity and transition of contracts and relationships from the Enterprise Discovery team (pre-sale) to the Delivery team (post-sale). Works with the Manager, Enterprise Discovery team to ensure appropriate allocation of headcount across customer accounts to ensure appropriate resourcing.
- Ensures Performance Partnership compliance to standards laid out by both the Danaher Business System Office (DBSO) and Beckman Coulter legal department.
- Provides experienced consultation to the Beckman Coulter Sales Training Department on training needs and assists with training events. Communicates with the NACO Training Senior Manager on recommended new hire curriculum and tailors curriculum to adult learning principles.
- Identifies product development initiatives to meet future client needs. Stays abreast of the competition and refines offerings and content to maintain competitive advantage for valued programs in the marketplace.
- Provides consultation to the Performance Partnership Global Director regarding allocation of resources (headcount) and recommendations for future headcount as the program grows in scope.
- BS or BA Degree from an accredited institution
- Strong people management skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 10+ years track record of commercial experience with demonstrated success in continuous improvement, sales, consulting or similar commercial organization
- Polished demeanor with strong executive presence coupled with strong business insights and knowledge. Demonstrated skills in time management, action plan execution and Computer skills (word processing, graphics, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Ability to analyze client commercial capabilities, identify root cause and growth tool opportunities; has the skills necessary to be seen as credible by peers and greater sales organization.
- Ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from a “general manager’s” point of view; effective at structured problem solving and critical thinking.
- Willingness to travel 25-50% with the potential for future international travel
- MBA and consultancy experience or, a Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management, Health Care Management, Business or Industrial Engineering.
- 5+ years management experience.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or evidence of pathway to Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (ie. courses in progress).
- Knowledge of Danaher Business System fundamentals.
- Background or knowledge of hospital finance.
- Background in project management.
- Expertise in organizational development, executive leadership and mentorship
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.