Coach is a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, all-American attitude, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, reimagining luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely Coach. All over the world, the Coach name is synonymous with effortless New York style.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio – a global house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and inclusivity.
As part of the growing Retail e-Commerce team, we are looking for an innovative and results driven individual to bring best in class digital membership experience to the forefront in developing the newly formed Coach Omni channel membership program. Utilizing a combination of a customer first and data driven approach with exceptional cross functional influencing skills, the role will lead the short and long term planning, development, and execution of the retail membership program.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to…..
- Lead the e-commerce strategy for retail Coach membership program, driving recruitment, retention and omni-channel purchase behavior
- Partner closely with Outlet membership lead to build a seamless multichannel program experience across Retail + Outlet, with strategic alignment + differentiation factors
- Be a leader across the internal organization to influence membership strategies across internal ecommerce team, omni buying, marketing, product, UX, creative, and more
- Continuously refine and evolve the membership experience, across areas including but not limited to exclusive experiences, personalized promotions and perks, and omnichannel integration, based on customer insights and best practice
- Responsible for evolution of 360/ end to end on site experience for membership launches
- Harness data driven led decisions to identify and recommend changes in customer journey across all channels to drive membership signups and improve membership experience
- Partner with UX, web production and digital operations to regularly identify program enhancements and innovations across omni customer membership experience
- Create and deliver actionable weekly, quarterly and ad hoc performance reporting on membership program and other digital initiatives; partner with marketing and finance on incrementality and evaluation of program rewards
- Maintain robust competitive intelligence and pulse on digital trends to ensure program remains at the forefront of innovation
The accomplished individual will possess…
- BA or BS degree preferred
- 7+ years of e-commerce experience required
- Passion for innovation and technology
- Experience developing a membership program a must
- Experience in a startup a plus
- Strong track record in delivering on results and driving business strategies
- Exceptional ability to adapt to changing priorities and react with appropriate sense of urgency
- Team-oriented with ability to interact with partners across the organization at all levels; ability to negotiate and influence peers and members of cross-functional team.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; comprehensive understanding of retail math.
- Strong listening, written and exceptional oral communication skills.
- Must have strong Excel skills; Google Analytics experience required, Demandware experience a plus.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
- and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Managerial Courage: Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.