Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will manage a team of material and supply planners in a category, enduring that mid- to long-term production/material plans are in place for your assigned plants/lines in line with approved business plans.
How you will contribute
- Prepare short and long-term end-to-end supply chain plans for items produced internally and externally for further review and approvals
- Deliver performance against approved master and detailed schedules and long-range plans (including capacity considerations) and material requirement plans using system tools
- Manage & deliver key supply chain KPIs of Service, Cost & Cash through a mix of tactical innovative solutions & sustainable strategic initiatives towards ensuring materials sufficiency
- Work closely with internal and external manufacturing, procurement, commercial functions, and logistics operations to deliver business goals
- Be a critical part of Control Tower & supply review forums, provide early visibility to upcoming issues as well as alternatives to drive supply sufficiency
- Drive strategic material supply initiatives towards identifying constrained networks & ensuring long term capacity solves for key pack & raw ingredients
- Bring a scarcity mindset to drive cost advantage for Mondelēz by minimized material waste as well as identifying cost optimization opportunities.
- Drive a High Performing Organization within the materials planning space, by coaching & building capability within the Head Quarter Materials Management team.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Comprehensive supply chain, economic, financial or logistics experience and strong business acumen ideally within an FMCG/CPG environment
- Strategic mindset to drive continuous improvements & take materials management function to the next level
- Open to learn new ways of working and willing to be hands-on in using data and systems
- Experience in driving supply review and participation in an IBP cycle
- Able to influence cross-functional teams, working on the key priorities and improving the plan
- Able to build effective teams
- Knowledgeable about leading practice supply planning and end-to-end supply chain concepts
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and verbal and written communication skills
More about this role
What you need to know about this position: 9 direct reports
Education / Certifications: Bachelor's Degree
Job specific requirements: From 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience
Work schedule: From Monday to Friday. Onsite role.
No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.