Description: See More
Manages, develops, implements and monitors the processes in the purchasing area used by Purchasing/Material Services, Accounts Payable Department. Responsible for all training and orientation of new facility buyers. Conducts oversight for all supply chain processes and procedures. Develops and monitors standard measurements and assures compliance with audit requirements and/or regulations. Develops performance metrics within finance departments. Accountable for creating a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity. Maintains knowledge of and assures departmental compliance with Kaiser Permanente's Principles of Responsibility and policies and procedures, and applicable regulatory requirements and accreditation standards. Responds appropriately, including required reporting, to observed fraud or abuse.
- Trains and oversees management of warehouse operations per regulations of federal grants, and KP policies and procedures.
- Develops with operational management their supply and service needs for new regional facilities.
- Implements and assures supply and service needs completed for new regional facilities by opening date. Works with offsite warehousing as needed to assure receipt of items when needed to the site, including capital asset tagging. Assures all regulatory needs meet compliance.
- Develops and implements manual and desk level procedures on how to open regular as well as subspecialty medical offices.
- Responsible for the 2-4 week training and orientation of new facility buyers to the department which includes supply chain ordering and understanding of the new financial system (OL), and processes for opening of new clinics.
- Provides input for system setup, testing and monitors changes/enhancements.
- Coordinates efforts between user department(s), ISD, IRCS, vendors and General Accounting Department to ensure regulatory requirements and national compliance to standards are met.
- Maintains current information and knowledge of all applicable Kaiser policies, local, state and federal laws and regulations, and accreditation standards.
- Provides requested information to general accounting for audits.
- Monitors purchasing activity to report fraud, waste, or abuse as appropriate.
- Assures department procedures comply with SOX internal control metrics as defined by Kaiser Permanente's Corporate Governance.
- Works with other finance areas to determine performance metrics and ensure compliance to government regulations.
- Manages assigned staff in the selection, training, evaluations, counseling, and disciplining in compliance with EEO/AA goals and personnel policies of the organization.
"Salary Range: $52.59/hour - $61.82/hour"
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in materials management or related area including two (2) years of supervisory experience, two (2) years of warehouse management.
- Bachelor's degree in health care management, business or related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED).
License, Certification, Registration
- Thorough knowledge of mainframe computer end-user reporting applications.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Primary Location: Colorado,Aurora,Waterpark I
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM
Working Hours End: 05:00 PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-CO-02|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level: Manager with Direct Reports
Department: Waterpark I - Mat Mgmt-Purchasing & Inv Mgmt - 1608
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Valid through: 7/9/2021